With over 20 years of experience in the disaster restoration business, ServiceMaster Restore of Hamilton has helped over 15,000 customers in their time of need.
Whether you have experienced water damage, wind damage or have had a fire in your home, ServiceMaster Restore of Hamilton is available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We firmly believe in exceeding our customers’ expectations, which has been a key component of our success. Our goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction in their time of need. We are empathetic and will work to the best of our ability to make the situation right again.
Through communication and a strong action/mitigation plan we not only restore your property, but also your peace of mind.
Brand Promise - "RESTORING PEACE OF MIND"
"Whether the water, smoke or fire emergency is large or small, we do everything possible to help restore people's lives, homes and businesses to normal. We provide the highest quality technical restoration services available in the industry, but we also respond to the emotional needs of those affected and deliver an exceptional customer service experience."
A national network at your side, and on your side
Whatever the challenge, ServiceMaster Restore brings more than 65 years of experience to every job. Our national network of 80 locally owned restoration companies enables us to offer the scale of a national company, with the personalized service and guidance of a locally owned business.
back to top
- IICRC - WRT/ASD - Combo - Water Restoration/Applied Structural Drying
- IICRC- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- IICRC - FSRT - Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- IICRC- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- IICRC- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- IICRC - SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- IICRC- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- WHIMIS /WSIB /Health & Safety
back to top